Ad'laine Bakeshop

1st Floor, GP Building
Mabini Street
Baguio City




Make a quick left or right turn from Session Road (depending on where you're headed) to have a taste of good but cheap coffee. My mug of latte was priced at P55.00 only and the coffee flavor was not bad at all. I also got myself a slice of cheesecake at P20.00. I was more than satisfied. What a steal, right?

I have tried their cinnamon cheese bread priced at P15.00, which is a must try for those who love bread like I do. A piece of cheese roll is at P5.00 but i will go for the cinnamon cheese bread anytime.

A while ago, a man who bought two (2) loaves of wheat bread told the person manning the cashier that he loved the taste of their bread. He said he did not like rice as he is from Greece and so it was nice that there's a bakeshop he can get bread from. But, too much of my eavesdropping.



I have seen other branches in La Trinidad along KM4 and Naguillian Road.

The Mabini branch offers "budget meals" for lunch. You'll get a cup of rice plus two (2) viand servings (vegetable and meat) for P40.00. I've been eating there for several days in a row now and I've always left the resto/bakeshop satisfied. I've had their giniling pork, pork steak, some kind of dinakdakan, dinengdeng na mushroom (a winner!), ginisang sayote and bopis.

There's a lot of space on the groundfloor and more on the 2nd floor where there is service water for those who want to get some. Clean restrooms are upstairs as well.

To conclude, thumbs up for a day-to-day eating place for myself.

Comments