Vizco's Restaurant and Cake House




Puso ng Baguio Building
Session Road, Baguio City

Somehow, this is one of the reasons why I don't miss Makati City (in terms of food establishments) as much.

Vizco's offers a wide array of international dishes at very affordable prices.

It is located along Session Road, near the entrance of Porta Vaga Building. There's a very simple and relaxing mood to greet you, not to mention the cake display that you will see, when you enter the restaurant.

My husband and I found a nice table with a view at the loft, a part of which has tables, where you can eat Japanese style. They have very limited space, actually, but is not noticeable because of the use of glass windows and whatever interior design was used in the place.

I started with a slice of Strawberry Shortcake at PHP 75. (I have EQ problems, by the way. And I only realized that I needed to take a picture after I ate the whole slice.)

For the main entree, I had Pasta Paella at only PHP 155. I don't like Paella that much, in general, actually; but this one is good. You don't see it as saucy but the flavor is so rich and there's a cheesy taste to every bite. The shrimps were fresh. I didn't like the bread though.



My hubby had Italizan Gambazette at only PHP 210 and enjoyed it too.



No service charge. Relatively quick service. They specialize in pizza and pasta dishes. And don't forget their cakes and pastries. I will try the others sometime.

I almost forgot, their very creamy mushroom soup at PHP 48 rocks, too.

Comments