And it all starts here


A lot of people stay in Baguio because, once upon a time, its rustic charm held them captive.

I am not one of them. I never fell in love with this city. At times, i feel like it's too crowded for my taste because I grew up in a small rural town, west of this place.

I, however, fell in love with a man, who is entirely set on staying here for life (or, let's say, in the mean time). And yes, i follow my heart, too. So, I am here, to stay.

Thus, the courtship stage starts. Let us say that this is my way of falling in love with it, like the rest of them, who left their homes and started anew in this place.

I will share my "getting to know" stories with you. Who knows, you might love our city, too; or, if you are a convert yourself, love it more.

Let's drift and explore together.

Comments